10/06/2010

Rainy Days and Sniffles





Zara trench & bag, Steve Madden boots, Pepperdine sweatshirt, Aritzia t-shirt,  H&M leggings, Forever 21 frames




Disclaimer: I'm currently without camera and have been relegated to taking photos with my iPhone, so please excuse the quality of these shots. 


Three days of non-stop rain can make one feel ho-hum real fast. Throw in a case of the sniffles, and it's a recipe for a major gloom-fest. I refuse to let a little cold  and some rain get the best of me, so I decided to play dress-up for my quick trip to the local pharmacy.  


It's amazing what a little bit of red lipstick and a perfectly fitted trench can do to spice up an "I'm home sick" outfit. Normally, I'm not even a lipstick person, but after today I may very well become a regular user.




What's your recipe for a quick pick-me-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment