10/23/2010

Going To Great Lengths


JS Boutique dress, H&M faux fur stole, Aldo heels, misc jewels
Last night we attended a cocktail party that was hosted by two new friends. The pieces I chose to wear to last night's gathering embody everything I  love for an evening look: fur, length, and a touch of the bohemian.  

This faux fur stole was one of the best accessory purchases I made last year. It has the ability to infuse excitement into any look, and it offers just the right amount of warmth for an L.A. fall evening. 

My ensemble selections also turned out to be quite practical since the party was held on a rooftop terrace (something I had completely forgotten when getting dressed), and the weather got quite chilly toward the end; thank goodness for my stole! 



photos: Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment