10/29/2010

The Sunnies Side of Life + A Halloween Treat

It has been far too long since I've a) done any legitimate shopping and b) added to my collection of sunnies. I have been OBsessing over round, half-tint sunglasses ever since my fashion faves started rockin' the Chanel version a few years back.  


Rachel Zoe, another of my fashion inspirations, repeatedly sports a different - and equally great - version of the round sunnies (vintage, of course).  




Last week, I finally found the PERFECT pair of round sunnies for the PERFECT price on EtsyEven Raggy has taken a liking to them.  They really bring out her inner Iris Apfel! I think  she's ready for Halloween, don't you? 



Raggy models shades from Starstruckladies' Etsy shop, misc. jewels








What are you dressing as this Halloween? I can't wait to share photos of my costume with all of you.  Whatever your costume, I hope you have a fun and fabulous weekend of Halloween celebrations! 

Photos by me and unknown sources via Google Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment