11/03/2010

The Freaks Come Out at Night

In some respect, I think I am still recovering from the whirlwind that was Halloween weekend.  That's my lame excuse for posting these photos so late.  My first L.A. Halloween was a success, though. I can officially check the box on attending the W. Hollywood Carnival, an experience that will not soon be forgotten.  

This year I decided to switch up my costume for each night out.  I'm a big fan of using the contents of my closet to create Halloween looks, which isn't hard to do, considering the amount of black clothing and sparkly jewels I own. 

Friday: VAMPire 









Had to share a close-up of my fangs.  It takes a lot to keep from wearing them outside of Halloween dress-up!


Saturday Night: Rachel & Brad



I loved both of my costumes this year, but RZ + Brad take the cake because, for the first time ever, Chris agreed to do a couples costume.  Doesn't he make a great Brad to my Rachel?

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween this year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment